New Features Log
- 2012/03/27: Added a feature to watch for point level changes. Watch for unexpected point levels (i.e. errors, etc) on specific routes.
- 2012/02/18: Added filtering by airline for the scheduled watchlist.
- 2012/02/17: Improved flight duration detection for ANA. It's still quite wack, but it should be order-of-magnitude correct.
- 2012/02/14: ANA day range searching now works (oops)
- 2012/01/29: Now remembers search parameters, so when you click New Search, values are pre-filled - thanks pc@FT!
- 2012/01/29: Added route validation in My Watchlist manual adding and airport validation on the main page. You can still add an invalid route, but at least you'll know why you aren't getting any results :P
- 2012/01/27: Added manual add to watchlist through the My Watchlist page - thanks LN@FT!
- 2012/01/27: Scheduled watchlisting now works FULLY.
- Added +/- 1/2 day searching. Warning: this means it's already slow, but if you also choose to search BOTH Aeroplan and ANA, go grab a coffee or other favourite drink.
- Added search result filtering AFTER a search is performed. Also tightened up the display - reduced a few lines per search result (helps on mobiles, a little bit)
- Added an availability calendar: if your search results in nothing being displayed, a lame calendar will show you on WHICH dates stuff is available. This only works for Aeroplan, and it unfortunately lumps business and first together; also, it will not filter by airline (i.e. if you ONLY want SQ, well... it'll say "available" if TG will fly it, for instance). But it's useful if you're looking for a very specific segment.
- Title of the page now changes to reflect the itinerary, useful if you're doing multiple tabs.
- Major function: segment watching now works. When you are viewing a segment's details, you can click "Watch Segment" and schedule a job to run once a night. For now, the schedule isn't up yet, it will start running in a day or two, but you can go ahead and schedule your searches in the meantime.
- Segments now highlight based on class of service
- Added a dollar sign ($) after the segment name to indicate that Aeroplan will charge a "fuel surcharge" on this segment (some airlines will not, so your reward ticket will have less taxes/fees)
- Route search tool added (on top of the page) - will let you search possible alternate routes into an airport